UNIDADE EMPURRADORA DE AHP Merkle
- Pressão operacional máxima de 250 bar
- Série padrão completa
- A pedido, placa frontal direccionada para o alojamento de ferramentas
- Curtos prazos de entrega
- Grande gama em stock
- Bielas do êmbolo endurecidas e rectificadas
- Cursos padrão de 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm
- 2, 3 ou 4 colunas de guia
- Diferentes tipos de fixação
- Aplicação principal como ferramenta para rebarbar ou ferramenta de corte
- Desenvolvida pela AHP Merkle para o cilindro padrão
PUSH UNIT QUICK DELIVERY PROGRAM
- Price benefit of at least five percent
- 24 piston diameters and stroke combinations available
- Maximum operating pressure 250 bar
- Piston rods ground and hardened
- Standard strokes 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
- 2, 3 or 4 columns
- Series: BSE and BSE XL
- Multiple mounting options available
- Use primarily as deburring or cutting tool
- Developed into the standard by AHP Merkle
OVERVIEW OF QUICK DELIVERY PROGRAM:
A unidade empurradora BSE250 baseia-se no cilindro de bloco AHP comprovado. Está disponível com os diâmetros do êmbolo de 20 mm a 100 mm.
A unidade empurradora ZSE250 baseia-se no cilindro padrão AHP HZ250 comprovado. Está disponível com os diâmetros do êmbolo de 40 mm a 80 mm.
Two functions in one component
The push unit is a typical example of the customer-oriented and needs-driven further development of proven » hydraulic cylinders by AHP Merkle. The push unit embodies two functions in one component and is basically nothing else than a block cylinder with integrated guide columns. An additional cylinder mounting thus becomes unnecessary.
Push units provide directed application of force. The large guide lengths in the cylinder of the push unit absorb external transverse forces. Due to the compact design and the high quality standard, the push unit is a favored standard element for the special-purpose machines and tool construction. You save space and money!
Another plus: Piston rods and guide columns are hardened, ground and hard chrome plated. Special strippers protect guide and cylinder against dirt. The push units can be equipped and delivered with position switches and switching flags. Stroke-independent parts are manufactured in series. Thus, their exchangeability is best ensured. AHP Merkle offers various piston diameters and strokes as required. Cylinders for an ambient temperature of 180 °C are also available.
Benefit from quick delivery times and » configure your cylinder in the quick delivery program. This is how we guarantee our customers in tool construction, mold construction and mechanical engineering the highest possible flexibility, safety and application diversity.